In Canada dr sidefiin Powder ------------------------------ in Mexico die ändlose Sandstränd Vo Kamloops ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- bis Mexico City Tour 8.2006 - 7.2007

4.2.08

Plans for 2008

Hey folks...
Here are my travel plans for this year. In like 3 weeks I will go to Holland for some one week 2-credit course called brandmaps. The place I am going to is called Utrecht - some big pleasure student city just about 30 minutes away from Amsterdam and Rotterdam. After beeing dazed and confused for a week Ill come back for a little repack, before Ill head to Canada. I am really looking forward to some massive reunion over there!! I hope I can hit Revy while Im in BC - would be very stoked to ride that mountain. I am gonna stick around somwhere in BC for a week before I will go down to New York for some running around in the suit seminar. Apparently its gonna be Lá Fhéile Pádraig aka Saint Patrick's Day the day I arrive - so I think its gonna be some rager down there as well. Ill stay there for two weeks. I will be back in Switzerland in April - perfectly timed for the spring riding sessions :) Next summer Ill be finished with my studies. After that Ive really no clue where my path is going, Ill let you know as soon as I know..
Rawk on!







Glowing Wetterhorn after another lovely day in Grindelwald...