In Canada dr sidefiin Powder ------------------------------ in Mexico die ändlose Sandstränd Vo Kamloops ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- bis Mexico City Tour 8.2006 - 7.2007

16.10.08

Indonesia

After my last exams, I felt seasoned for some surfing again. So I decided to head down to Bali and Lombok for 4 weeks. Since I havent seen that much from the country the last time Ive been down there, I decided to do as well some sightseeing besides surfing. For almost the whole time I rented a motorbike, so I could get around pretty easily and quikly. Sometimes the rides were quite tricky. Mostly it felt like some motorbike game and the tunnel vision appeared frequentrly while riding through the rice fields ;)) Cows on the street while some stinky, smoky trucks are taking over eachother with 80K`s per hour isnt the most comfortable way to travel ;)) Besides our sometimes a bit selfdestructing behaviour and the high usage of band-aids and salves the trip was just amazing. The swell was getting better and bigger every day and we saw some lovely places in and around the islands of Bali, Gili and Lombok. Thanx to "Arrack Attack" we survived as well the sometimes quite time-consuming ferry rides between the islands ;)

Pics will follow asap...